The Industrial Dispute Division is an operational division in the Department of Industrial Relations Malaysia comprising three main units:
- Trade Dispute and Industrial Actions Unit
- Recognition Claim And Capacity Unit
- Collective Agreement Unit
- To preserve an environment of harmonious industrial relations between the employers and workers as well as their trade unions.
- To instil awareness among the industrial community of the importance of industrial harmony in the workplace.
- To reduce the implications of industrial action arising from industrial disputes between employers and trade unions.
- To update the industrial dispute management policy so that it is consistent with current industrial developments.