- Correspondence; Managing provide vehicles;
- Managing meeting room reservations and catering;
- Management of files and records, including registration and disposal;
- Identify requirements and facilities such as office equipment and hardware;
- and collect, coordinate and answer complaints from the Public Complaints Bureau and the public.
Finance Branch and Assets
- Manage financial management department;
- Provides planning department budget management;
- Controlling expenses and managing the procurement of equipment and supplies for purchases made directly and quote the amount specified;
- and Asset & Inventory Management Department while maintaining the store from time to time.
Human Resource Management Branch
1. The Human Resources Development Unit and Performance Management
- Devise training programs for officers and employees of the Department, particularly in the form of training of soft skills;
- Examination Streamline Services and the Department;
- Coordinate the induction course for staff officers and departmental level;
- and Dealing with performance and the Annual Performance Evaluation Report (LNPT) and make disciplinary matters and declarations of assets.
2. Services and Organizational Development Unit
- Coordinate the filling of vacancies in the department;
- Arrange things in confirmation of appointment, confirmation and pension status;
- Making matters other services such as change of officers and staff, holidays and retirement;
- Conduct audits of human resources at the departmental level;
- and Coordinating all matters relating to the HRMIS.